Absolutely we do. Nothing beats a bit of travelling paid for by the company! The kind of trips you’d be covered for if you add business cover as an extra are:
- You’re attending a conference as a speaker or participant/partygoer
- You’re leading or attending some company training
- You’re a freelancer and are going abroad to run a client workshop
The types of things you can expect to be covered:
- All the same things the rest of your policy covers. This extra just extends the types of trips you can go on, it doesn’t change any of your cover limits
- Business owed devices or equipment are not covered though (even if gadgets are added to your policy)
It’s worth saying that you’re not covered for business trips in the UK or anywhere where you’re doing manual labour, like building your dream home in the Fjords. Sorry.