Pluto policies have it all. We haven’t removed things you wouldn’t notice and we don’t just pretend to call it travel insurance. Your cover is divided into 3 clear sections: Cover for you, cover for your stuff and cover for your trip. Simple.
Some of the key numbers:
- Medical up to £10m
- Baggage up to £3k and up to 2 gadgets
- Cancel your trip up to £3k
- Come home early up to £3k
- Also, you're covered for delays, disruption, legal expenses and lots more!
- And you can add extras: business trips, winter sports, adventure sports and even travel disruption
- You can also choose your excess (the amount you contribute to a claim to make your policy cheaper)
The above limits are the most you can have, but you can decrease these as well as you build a tailored policy, this can reduce the cost of your policy as well. Always check your final summary to know how much you’re covered for.
You can also read full policy wording here to understand your cover and exclusions in more detail.